Your Registration Includes
• Custom running starfish medal for all Marathon, Halfathon, and 5-Miler finishers
• Ladies’, Men’s, or Kid’s tech t-shirt
• Free, downloadable race photos
• Deep discounts on registration fees for early entrants
• A fair refund policy for early entrants
• Accurately measured, USATF certified courses
• Early start for our Marathon and Halfathon fitness walkers
• Extremely safe courses with substantial traffic control including cones and police
• Accurate mile markers; computerized timing / scoring
• Aid stations stocked with Gatorade, water, and friendly volunteers
• Fresh Florida oranges at various aid stations available
• Awards for the top three in standard age groups:
– 5 Miler Overall, Masters (40+) and Grandmasters (50+) plaques for the top three males and females
– Halfathon Overall, Masters (40+), and Grandmasters (50+) plaques for the top three males and females
– Marathon Overall, Masters (40+), and Grandmasters (50+) plaques for the top three males and females
• Regular e-mails, providing updated information
• Opportunity to pick up bib numbers on race day
• Finish-line celebration in beautiful Coachman Park:
– Freshly prepared homemade pasta and meatballs, vegetarian option
– An assortment of fruits, bagels, and pastries
– Ice-cold Michelob Ultra
– Live entertainment
Early entrants who register by October 21, 2017 are eligible for refunds of entry fees or deferral to another upcoming race – athlete’s choice.To receive a refund, deferral, or credit, you must register by October 21, 2017 for the Clearwater Distance Classic and notify the race director by email (not Facebook) at least 3 weeks before the race or by December 31, 2017. This date is when we order your personalized bib and start preparing your packet. There are no refunds due to cancellations due to an Act of God, such as weather. No deferral or transfer is available if you do not show up for the race. All refunds will be issued after the last race of the series (Fort De Soto Halfathon & 5K), on or about April 1, 2018.
THERE ARE NO TRANSFERS OF BIBS TO OTHER ATHLETES. Non-registered runners will NOT be covered by USATF insurance and will be disqualified.
No Strollers, Bicycles, Dogs
All our races are sanctioned and insured through USATF for runners, joggers, and walkers ONLY. Strollers, skaters, skateboards and bicycles are NOT allowed on the course during our races.
The course is accurately measured, USATF certified #FL13013EBM, and therefore a Boston Qualifier.
You can check your registration at this link on Active.com. Click on “Search Participants” at the top of the page. If you signed up for the Challenge, your name will not appear in the individual race’s search. Please search on the Challenge/Triple Crown page at Active.com.
Please include your e-mail address so we can forward race updates to you. E-mail is our primary source of communication with our athletes.
Canadians may register online or by printing the entry form above, with check payable in U.S. Dollars. All other international participants MUST register online after using a major credit card. International participants requiring invitations to secure visas must request letter by October 1. You must include in your request your full mailing address as well as the address of the U.S. Consulate in your area. Letters of invitation will be sent by mail only.
– Megan Infantino, Riverview, FL
Our 2017-2018 Season
(4 Halfathon Series)
(3 Race Series at Fort De Soto)