Your Registration Includes
• Custom medal for all Marathon, Half Marathon, and 5-Miler finishers
• Ladies’, Men’s, or Kid’s tech t-shirt
• Deep discounts on registration fees for early entrants
• A fair refund policy for early entrants
• Accurately measured, USATF certified courses
• Extremely safe courses with substantial traffic control including cones and police
• Accurate mile markers; computerized timing / scoring
• Aid stations stocked with Gatorade, water, and friendly volunteers
• Fresh Florida oranges at various aid stations available
• Awards for the top three in standard age groups:
– 5 Miler Overall, Masters (40+) and Grandmasters (50+) plaques for the top three males and females
– Half Marathon Overall, Masters (40+), and Grandmasters (50+) plaques for the top three males and females
– Marathon Overall, Masters (40+), and Grandmasters (50+) plaques for the top three males and females
• Regular e-mails, providing updated information
• Opportunity to pick up bib numbers on race day
• Finish-line celebration in beautiful Coachman Park
– Freshly prepared homemade pasta and meatballs, vegetarian option
– An assortment of fruits, bagels, and pastries
– Ice-cold beer
– Live entertainment
Early entrants who register by October 21, 2017 are eligible for refunds of entry fees or deferral to another upcoming race – athlete’s choice.To receive a refund, deferral, or credit, you must register by October 21, 2017 for the Clearwater Distance Classic and notify the race director by email (not Facebook) at least 3 weeks before the race or by December 31, 2017. This date is when we order your personalized bib and start preparing your packet. There are no refunds due to cancellations due to an Act of God, such as weather. No deferral or transfer is available if you do not show up for the race. All refunds will be issued after the last race of the series (Fort De Soto Half Marathon & 5K), on or about April 1, 2018.
THERE ARE NO TRANSFERS OF BIBS TO OTHER ATHLETES. Non-registered runners will NOT be covered by USATF insurance and will be disqualified.
No Strollers, Bicycles, Dogs
All our races are sanctioned and insured through USATF for runners, joggers, and walkers ONLY. Strollers, skaters, skateboards and bicycles are NOT allowed on the course during our races.
The course is accurately measured, USATF certified #FL13013EBM, and therefore a Boston Qualifier.
You can check your registration at this link on Active.com. Click on “Search Participants” at the top of the page. If you signed up for the Challenge, your name will not appear in the individual race’s search. Please search on the Challenge/Triple Crown page at Active.com.
Please include your e-mail address so we can forward race updates to you. E-mail is our primary source of communication with our athletes.
Canadians may register online or by printing the entry form above, with check payable in U.S. Dollars. All other international participants MUST register online after using a major credit card. International participants requiring invitations to secure visas must request letter by October 1. You must include in your request your full mailing address as well as the address of the U.S. Consulate in your area. Letters of invitation will be sent by mail only.
We’re located in the beautiful Tampa Bay area, staging races in Clearwater, Fort DeSoto Park, and Madeira Beach to Largo.
– Megan Infantino, Riverview, FL
*NEW!* Our 2016-17 Season
Registration Opens April 1, 2016 Ft. De Soto 15K and 5K Sunday, Oct. 2, 2016 Ft. De Soto Park Florida Halloween Half & 5K Race Sunday, Oct. 30, 2016 Ft. De Soto Park Florida Holiday Half Sunday, Dec. 11, 2016 Madeira Beach to Largo Clearwater Distance Classic, 50K Ultra, Marathon, Halfathon, 5-Miler, 5K Walkathon Sunday, Jan. 22, 2017 Clearwater Florida Beach Half & 5K Race Sunday, March 12, 2017 Ft. De Soto Park